Saturday, January 19, 2008

  1. Watched MTV Roadies auditions today... it was such a refreshing thing to watch after so many days..especially after missing the first auditions of American Idol..! These two shows really make life hell for those people.. But the award goes to Raghu.. no matter how sarcastic he is, i just love his personality!
  2. Ragga again ditched me! Even after calling all by himself and promising to come for a coffee, he didn't come! As usual! I really don't understand why do i even trust him on this front.
  3. Now that Shrirang is out of town, i will get to sleep in my room on my bed after such a long time.. just the plan of sleeping early and getting up late tomorrow is making me feel sleepy! Thank god the bitter cold has come again!

2 comments:

Mez said...

Raghu Rocks!!I love watching him screwing peoplez happiness..lol

RADhika said...

@ mez..
you bet! he's fantastic.. some time ago, i actually had a crush on him :P