Friday, January 25, 2008

Flights, Samosa, together...

  1. I hate Railway Stations! The crowd, that environment, that pungent smell...yuck!! But courtsey Swap i had to go to station twice...and wait there for almost an hour! I just hope the airlines reduce their fare further...especially for the flights to pune..and introduce some more flights to Pune..
  2. I had gone to my graduation college after so many years.. so many things have changed.. but the worst change is that the canteen contract has been given to some different person from this academic year it seems.. oh how i miss my college's 'Samosa"...the most famous college-canteen samosas...
  3. Finally Aai made that 'mix veg'...yes, that too because Baba has come! Still, it was fun being together with everybody over the dinner after so many days..

No comments: