Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Waking up early, Short selling, Updating...

  1. From the past two days, nagpur has ben experiencing a wave of cold, which is generally experienced at this time every year! And i have to wake up so early to go for work, that i get to see such a wonderful sight of raw sunrays falling on everything, that i just hate myself for sleeping till its so late... it is making me realize the other benefit of waking up early! Oh i just love this season!!
  2. Thank god i pulled out my funds well in time from the stock markets! Though i feel it's the right time to invest again, with fresh stocks and IPOs, i think i should wait for the markets to settle down a bit. Plus, now i am thinking to try short-selling for a while, rather than being a usual safe investor. Yeah, SBI IPO is on my waiting list though for long term investment, especially after i missed out Rel Petro. Oh wait, do i have enough money left??!?!
  3. Updated my resume' after a long time. I am happy to add to it that i am a Six Sigma Yellow belt certified professional.. Now i'll have to plan for the green belt very fast... for that also i'll need money.. hmm, i think i should go for short selling! Somebody please tell me more about good scrips...

No comments: