Friday, January 18, 2008

  1. Attended a seminar on MIHAN.. It was a wonderful seminar, with great speakers, with full information on MADC and the new projects under this first legal SEZ of the country! It was exciting to know how it will change the face of nagpur and so many jobs will be created. I hate this feeling that i'll have to leave this wonderful place in some time... :(
  2. I got so tired after driving for such a long time..though the time was not really the problem, the roads, to my surprise were also very nice..but it was the heavy traffic which made me feel more tired. PCE is really very far from my place!
  3. I'm once again just planing to go to Pune. And don't know when that plan would be executed. Though i've asked Andy to communicate his schedule to me as soon as possible, i'm very sure that he'll ask me to squeze the trip at the eleventh hour!! I would love to do that also.. after all, it'll be a trip to Pune!

No comments: