Monday, January 28, 2008

Cold, Samosa again, fortunate...

  1. God...what on earth is happening here in nagpur..with the temperatures sinking, its almost as if it is a hill-station...! still, i'm enjoying this..with my fav tea..
  2. After so many days, or even months, i'd gone to Preity cornor... how can he make those samosa taste exactly like they used to even 5 years ago?? and with the shivering cold, that 'tarri' and hot samosa were the best combination one could ask for..thanx Swap, for making me come there in such a short notice.. :)
  3. Sometimes i feel my students are very fortunate..(not because 'I' teach them...:)).. never in my graduation days i remember we were asked to give a feedback on our teachers.. and today after my feedback, i'm glad i am a lecturer..!

1 comment:

Solitaire said...

Wow..its refreshing to see someone crib about a cold samosa and not a boyfriend who cheated on them.