Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday morning, afternoon, night..

  1. It was a lovely sunday morning.. coz i didn't see it! :) as planned, i slept for so long, that Aai didn't talk to me for a while after waking up! I selpt on sunday for so long after really long time! Yes, it was a much needed 'sunday' sleep!
  2. Saw this pathetic movie 'Welcome'! Movie was very bad, but i enjoyed my time with Aai and Baba.. it was a movie which we saw together in a theatre after so many months! Though the movie was on me, i made it sure that Aai eats the corn, popcorn, and everything i bought, courtesy Baba! :)
  3. Now i am preparing myself for the monday, and load of work which is pending.. i hate sunday nights..

3 comments:

Rahul... in City of Dreamz said...

Even i am a BIG roadies fan here... love the way raghu rips the wannabes apart :)

btw... i too had the misfortune of watching welcome... huh... lesser said the better... 150 bucks down the drain ...

and ... welcome to the "i Hate sunday nites" club :)

Mez said...

For me itz Sat mornin blues..

RADhika said...

@ radhul,

good to know somebody's like me.. :) thanks for droppin by! :)

@ mez..
sat mornin blues..hmm..why is that??