Monday, January 14, 2008

College exams, distinct discussion, not again...

  1. We finally finished with the internals in the college today. Last week was the most busiest week because of the exams... but while returning to home after college, i sort of missed being in the process of internal exams.. that tension, excitement, sharing notes, trying to ask something to your friend without being noticed by the invigilator, discussing the paper even after deciding not to do that.. oh i sometime miss being a college student..
  2. I met a friend after a long gap. And to my surprise, he's actually reduced a lot..!The best part was, he also had to finally give me a compliment on how great i look after the reduced weight.. :)). But we ended up discussing inflation, mutual funds, money market, Nano, probable PI questions(for his GD/PI calls), for over 2 hours and 2 cups of coffee each..! Still, it was fun discussing something we've never discussed with each other!
  3. I again had a fight with Aai over the menu for dinner. "I just cannot tolerate 'Baigan ka bharta' anymore"... But i had to eat the same, because, "it's just for both of us radhika, don't make me do anything new just for 2 of us..!" Oh i just hate this phase when Shrirang and dad are not home for dinner..

1 comment:

Ashish said...

abe maine to mazaak me bola tha, tune dil pe le liya kya??