Sunday, February 17, 2008

Workshop, Special meeting, Dilema..

  1. This was one of the pathetic weekends i've ever had!! i was so down with migraine, that i had to miss my workshop at NMIMS!!! God knows when am i going to get this opportunity again...
  2. Though i missed the golden opportunity, i met my grandparents after a long time... it's always a fun meeting them, apart from the pleasure!! And got to eat my grandma's special paratha after a really long time..!! And suddenly i realized, that it's been so many days since i haven't spent a day or two at their place... even when they always long to see us... i hated myself for that...
  3. After reading the reviews of 'Jodha Akbar', now surprisingly i want to see that movie... but again, can i tolerate Mrs. Bachchan for 3 hours?!?!

4 comments:

Solitaire said...

I cannot tolerate Ash. Good luck!

RADhika said...

yeah me too..:))
i think i'm gonna wait for the CD to come instead of wasting money :)

rayshma said...

i can't tolerate her either. but i wanna watch d movie... :( am wondering how i'll sit thru it...

RADhika said...

@ rayshma,
yeah , in fact i wanna watch that movie becoz it is Ashutosh gowarikar's movie.. but again, i'll stick to my CD waiting thing!! :)