Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Retail, Party, Petrol...

  1. For the second time i have cancelled my shopping plans :( so unlike me! First it was bad health, now it is load of work... And as the list is too large, i'll have to take at least 2 hrs for that.. but fortunatly almost everything can be purchased from Westside and Pyramids (naah, Indiabulls megastore!!)... so that i don't have to go and search for the shops first and then quality materials... Thank god for the retail boom!!
  2. Now only me and Aai are at home...Shrirang has again gone to Jaipur for inter - NIT tournaments.. so it's fun time again..and now i'm thinking of various ideas on how to spend the "all girls' day"..! :)
  3. Suddenly i have realized that for all these things, i'll have to fill up my car with petrol, and now i am again looking at my list of shopping to be done.. let's see where can i cut down my expenses to meet my petrol expenses... :((

No comments: