Friday, February 8, 2008

Sweet , Driving, F.R.I.E.N.D.S

  1. I love moong ka halwa like anything.. it is one of the rarest sweets that i relish.. and when it is fresh and steaming hot, it's a perfect dessert after the only meal you've had in a day...
  2. People drive like crazy, and Aai blame me fot that.. i made a huge mistake by taking Aai to a place on a scooter, instead of a car.. i usually prefer a car over a scooter when Aai is with me.. coz when she's with me on a scoter, she feels that she's about to fall anytime, because of my rash driving...
  3. Finished with the 2nd season of Friends.. It's been really after a long time i'm watching this series... And i'm very hopeful of finishing the 3rd one before monday, courtsey weekend..

4 comments:

Solitaire said...

I like your style of blogging.

RADhika said...

@ solitaire,
Thanx a lot buddy...

rayshma said...

OMG! i LOOOVVVEEE moong daal halva!! i thot i was d only lunatic in d world.. am so glad to meet u! :)
u know, my colleagues wud get me a kg of moong dal halva every time they came down from delhi. and i'd eat it all up! :))

RADhika said...

@ rayshma,
oh really?? how lucky are you!!!
now i am seriously giving it a thought to learn to prepare it.. wanna join??? :)