Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cuisine,Surprises, treat..

  1. One of my favourite junk food, vada - paav..! And that too after a long shopping of about 3 hours was something which just cannot be compared with the best of the cuisines in the world... It made my day.. and the fact that i got almost everything which i wanted, it was just an icing on the cake!
  2. How could i resist myself after i came to know that there is a sale in Montina... and if i would have told Aai about it, she wouldn't have allowed me to even go there.. So i went into that paradize, and added to my already flooded collection of shoes and chappals, two brand new ones...! And when i saw the look on Aai's face after showing those to her, i thought she would scold me like anything. instead she surprised me by saying that we'll need a new closet for these..!!
  3. I am going to make khandvi today.. i just love that dish.. and it so difficult to prepare, i just cannot find it in any store, unless i place an order.. so thinking to treat myself by making it on my own, one of the best dishes i can make...

7 comments:

Ashish said...

I still wonder how girls can have so many pairs of shoes... I hardly have 2!! Fokat ka paisa waste :D

maverick said...

lol...shoe shopping eh...nice...well i still like wada paav..its like the most amazing snack tht i used to enjoy in pune :)

rayshma said...

wow!! shoe shopping!!! good u reminded me... i had to go check out if those cameleon heels are available in the mall yet... :) off i go...

RADhika said...

@ ashish,
you will never understand why we "invest" our money in shoes.. it not waste of money. :D

@ maverick,
yes, vada-paav is one such snack which nobody can forget... if you happen to drop in nagpur, then you can enjoy its special one... :)

@ rayshma,
that's great! enjoy the shopping.. :))

Solitaire said...

yum yum..khaandvi!
long time since I had it.
how did it turn out?

Ashish said...

Inference - Give guys money, they invest....give girls the same, they buy shoes...and i m MCP

RADhika said...

@ solitaire,
oh very nice... and in the excitement, i prepared almost 75-80 pieces... :D so it was a party time for me for two days... :)

@ ashish,
yes, you ARE a MCP.. in fact, you're the limit of it.. :d