Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Compliments, Refreshing, Cooking...

  1. Got so many compliments for my dress today, which is strange bcoz today was not the first time when i wore that one... if they liked it today, how come it went without notice earlier?!?!?
  2. I selpt in afternoon after coming back from work.. now this is something i've done after so many months... i generally avoid it coz i hate it's after - effects, of me having migraine after sleeping in the afternoon.. :( ..But today that was the reason i had to sleep... though i really cannot judge which was more refreshing, the nap or the tea after that...
  3. Again, after so many days i cooked in the evening, much to the pleasure of Aai.. and i've got this feeling that cooking makes me feel so great.. it's very refreshing for me to cook, to experiment in kitchen.. and as Shrirang didn't utter a word, it was a clear signal of delicious food.. :))

No comments: