Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Satisfaction, connection, irritation...

  1. Finally, i almost completed the work which was given to me. Cannot say completed, coz 1% is still remaining and is completely out of my duty/right/ability to do that 1%... but if that tiny part goes wrong (which i would not be able to help), the whole 99% would be gone! Yet, i am happy and satisfied!!
  2. My routine call to Andy in the morning was not as usual cheerful. He was not well,which made me feel bad. I let him sleep for some time (by giving some tips which i get frequently!), and did my work. After that i called him again, only to find out that he is even more sick. I requested him to go to doctor, and realized that suddenly my appetite has gone. Till evening i could not eat anything, except gulping lots of tea. and when he told me he was feeling better and had some medicines and food, then i felt relieved and thought of having some food myself, now feeling a bit sick by not eating anything! How connected i am to all his things... :)
  3. Had a big fight with Shrirang.. Younger brothers are nothing but pain in the neck.. he started this fight over the TV remote (he wanted to watch stupid IPL AND some premier league), then passed on to who will fill the bottles in the fridge (which he finishes off), then for scattering clothes on MY bed (this is so irritating!) to finally giving money for ice-cream(i don't understand how can he expect me to give money even after such fights)!!! and unfortunately, he's so huge, i just cannot exihibit my physical strengths(??) in front of him.. my right arm is still aching.. :(

9 comments:

Ashish said...

Younger Brothers rule... Elder sister are real pain in the every body part!!

RADhika said...

@ ashish,
No way! younger brothers like you are a real pain.. ask ur sis!!

§ωατι §ετhι said...

LOL!!
Very true.. Younger brothers can be a real pain in the neck.. Hmmmpfff!!!
Thanks for droppin by my blog..Hope to c more of u!! :)
Cheers!

maverick said...

lol...well i gave up physical brawls with my younger bro long time ago..hes taller n stronger..so its mostly verbal brawls that we have and i rule at them :D

Satish Bolla said...

1. wht can v do for things that r beyond our scope?
2. so seet.
3. sorry for laughing while ur hand is paining. can't help it out. but i dont agree that younger brothers r pain....

RADhika said...

@ swati,
Hey and welcome to my blog.. :)
thank god at least some people share the same view.. :)

@ maverick,
Yeah actually i also end up doing the sam ething, coz i am better at it. but then some times i just cannot help it! :(

RADhika said...

@ satish bolla,
1. nothing, just wait and watch.. may be have patience..
2. :) thanks :)
3. no prob.. it's a sort of a routine for me now... by any chance are you the younger one?

Satish Bolla said...

@radhika
nope, i've only a younger sister

RADhika said...

@ satish,
that is why!!! sisters are always cute :D