Saturday, May 17, 2008

Impluse, Planned, Unplanned...

  1. Visited the boutique after so many days... Though i had to collect Aai's dresses, i ended up ordering a couple of new varieties for myself.. apart from the two shirts which i bought! This happens every time... yes, every time... :( I always decide i'll not buy anything, or at the max one shirt or a top or a suit.. but i just love clothes.. and i love to experiment with them.. and everytime i console myself with the same excuse!
  2. Had gone to this book market with Swap. This was on my agenda for so long, that i was really excited about it, because i had a full list of books which i wanted to purchase. And i had decided that i'll buy at least 5-6 of them today. But as luck would have it, those vendors were not there, as a part of some improvement trust program, and nobody knew where were they shifted! Hell!! Now i'll have to wait till i fix my next trip to either Pune or Mumbai. And this will not happen at least for the next 3 months... Swap consoled me by asking me to take these from the library. Of course i will! Don't see much of a choice for sometime. But these are the ones which i want in my collection, and not just read and returned!
  3. Got a chance to have paav-bhaji after such a long time... one of my fav dishes... at least this was a better part of the evening... hot paav-bhaji with tarri, cold drink and icecream in the fridge! Best way to end a hectic day, and having known that there is a two days holiday after that, makes it even more pleasent!

7 comments:

Ashish said...

I miss that Nagpur Paav Bhaaji so badly :( :( , here in GultiLand u get coconut chutney with that...yukkk...

RADhika said...

@ ashish,
ohh.. coconut chutney.. :(( i really feel sad for you....

Satish Bolla said...

1. y do gals never change?
2. so u too a book freak? but am afraid to say that it's been two whole years since i left that segment because of job. but the good news is i want to start it all over again. can you recommend something good?
3. pav bhaji, cool drink n ice cream? my mouth waters.....

Ankur said...

hehe
kewl... pleasin urself ;)
hehe

have fun...
Cheers!!!

RADhika said...

@ satish,
yes, we wont! :)
well, if you havent yet read "World is flat" do start from that one..
and then can go on having 'paav-bhaji' and icecream! :)

@ ankur,
:) thanx!

maverick said...

@paav bhaji n all...yummy...my mouth is watering already :)

RADhika said...

@ maverick,
yes, this has this effect!! :D
but you are enjoying the Biryani, which makes me feel like coming there in hydbd! :D